“Highly qualified and experienced” (senior associate) Levente Csengery heads the employment team (at Gide), which has been active in contentious termination matters.
Employment, Legal500, 2014
“Levente Csengery is the key employment law specialist.”
Employment, Legal500, 2015
“Sources applaud Levente Csengery for his dedication and hard work.”
Employment, Chambers & Partners, 2012
Practice head Levente Csengery of KCG Partners Law Firm advises clients from a variety of sectors on redundancies and management fraud issues, and is an experienced employment litigator.
Employment, Chambers & Partners, 2015
EMPLOYMENT LAW PRACTICE
KCG Partners is extremely strong in Employment Law, an area of legislation that is both strictly regulated and in constant flux. Our attorneys offer their clients clear, real-world legal advice on new legislation and judicial practice as well as practical insight from multiple perspectives across the full spectrum of labour law:
- Establishing and terminating employment relationships
- Restructuring and large-scale lay-offs
- Collective disputes and trade union matters
- Transfer of undertakings
- Safeguarding trade secrets, disputes over non-competition agreements, and executive compensation
- HR compliance issues
Modern Human Relations leaders understand the importance of pre-emptive measures: where business risk is concerned, forewarned is most definitely forearmed. With this guiding principle in mind, with our legal services we assist businesses with the development and implementation of preventive strategies via HR compliance reviews and audits, and the drafting of regulatory compliant employment policies.
KCG Partners’ lawyers have a proven track record of dealing swiftly and effectively with employee fraud and other misconduct. In crisis situations we provide clients with first-response case and risk assessment studies, draw up alternatives, and then analyze their possible legal consequences. We also advise on avoiding reputational damage and how to manage media coverage.
The practice has successfully defended clients in unlawful termination and dismissal actions brought by high-level and highly compensated executives. In such sensitive, complex labor law litigation situations, we work closely with labour law professors and other Human Relations professionals, going far beyond standard counselling and court representation work.
Our skilled team of specialist practitioners assists clients in the day-to-day management of labour law-related issues:
- Drafting employment agreements, especially for senior executives and managers; executive compensation agreements
- Advising on employee benefits and compensation packages
- Formulating and updating HR and employment policies
- Advising on workplace disputes and restructuring matters (e.g. transfer of employees in mergers and/or spin-offs; transfer of assets or transfer of portfolios)